Sep 15, 2010

The Wedding

It was awesome :) as simple as that. Early in the morning we woke up around 10 30 and went straight to wisma merdeka. FunFun yee yee tried on this dress from NOW and as usual said she didn't like it. hahas. But RuRu Jie Jie bought it secretly for her, as usual as well. hahas! Me and Jer Yenn just roamed around looking for a necklace that would go with my dress (which ended up did not at all). And I did not realize that I could be that close to my other cousins as well. So ya well mostly we gossip lmao. This is so wrong~ After that we went to Centre Point to "switch people" with Siaw Yee Yee. Which means that Jia Po got on and went back to Putatan with Teddy Yi Chongm, Yunn Ru & FunFun YeeYee while me Yunn Jyy & Jer Yenn got off and followed Siaw Yee, Uncle Anthony & Shanice <3 What a funny arrangement. ah the lin family~

We then went to Jer Yenn's friend's salon called Non-Stop at Centre Point, I got my hair washed and cut. That siaw yee yee dumped me there alone :( she said she was afraid that it will take too long and we were rushing against time. So ya. I sat alone with all this people I did not feel comfortable with. But I'm quite happy with my fringe. but IT COST SO MUCH! should have waited and gone to mode == When he told me 50 I was seriously stunned! I was like 贵?!! So expensive. And he was like huh? oh then erm 40 then. 我是个小孩子好欺负吗? ^&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$%a and it wasn't really that good of a hair wash ANYWAYS

I then went to look for siaw yee yee at Patrick Saloon, Shanice was hungry so me and Yunn Jyy brought her downstairs to buy food. I got myself waffles from Daily Fresh -drools- and got Shanice my favourite Hot Dog Satay Bun!! IPP >.< When we went up to look at Siaw Yee Yee MAHAHAHHAHAHA her hair as I describe it was like a bird nest :D reminds me of the Olympic Nest in Beijing MAHAHHAHAHHAHAH funny as. But I sorta knew that she would look good when she put on her evening dress and make up and so on..And she did! 

Everyone was rushing in the hotel room, doing make up, changing, styling hair, going to the toilet! hahas only soo jer yenn was boring as. he was ss-ing in the bathroom ok? omg! so him. and he was so bored until he helped everyone iron their clothes. so man rite? 8D Tai Kiu called twice and was asking me and yunn jyy to go down already as we were emcees for the night :) oh yea~

Everything went smoothly, I had to sing a song coz there wasn't enough programme. or so we thought. I sang woosa woosa, went out of tune definitely. No warm up and no singing for almost a year? what do u expect? pfft..it was a wonderful and joyous night. but I think I'm a anti high heels for the time being. My feet are killing me!!!!!!!! And they are swollen now :( the nerve thingo it just became black and huge and you can see all the nerves surrounding it -imagine the worst scenario :)- We took lots of picture. Have a look. enjoy!

[Shanice was so happy!!]
[Bride's Father Tai Kiu & Aunty Jenny (Tai Kiu was sooo happy)]
[The Brisbane People~]
[The Soo glamorous Family :)]
[90 degree strong man! hahas]
[Emcees of the night: me (english) & Yunn Jyy (Chinese)]
[Take 1: Peace out!]
[Take 2: Smile!]
[Take 3: Look to the left!]
[Last take: Everybody Look up!]

 ok bye.

P.S This is a special post to me that's why the layout is different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment