Sep 7, 2010

FML

1) I found out something I wish I did not find out although it may not be true.

2) I saw a picture I wish I did not see because it still breaks my heart.

3) I wish you could have kept your thoughts to yourself.

4) I wish I could just sit at Starbucks or some old kopi tiam with Evangeline for hours and just talk.

5) I wish Jacqueline Wong & Camilla Moi wasn't on the other side of the country. Don't care Jacqui. Still far.

6) I wish Shereen Wong & Katie Yap are right there beside me when I walk pass you.

7) I wish some dreams I have at night wouldn't be the opposite. I know they never happen.

8) I know that you don't give a shit, but I still have the slightest hope in my heart.

9) Life isn't that easy.

[Taken: 10th of October 2009]

 ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment