Sep 4, 2010

Quick Update

Quick update. This week has been all about exams. Tuesday I had my Maths C KAP 2nd period and right after that Maths B KAP 3rd period -dies-. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I was really nervous at first. I have no idea why. I guess this is a normal reaction?? On Wednesday, I had Maths C MAP first period and Physics 3rd period. Did bother studying for erm 5mins in Chem but I thought watching Next Stop, Happiness with Karon was way more entertaining. If this was blocks I would be so dead. So ya I knew I was gonna get a D again just like term 1. Thursday was my last day of exams woohoo. Maths B MAP. There was this question on it that was about polar bears and it was pretty confusing coz the what what what what what of this equals the what what what what what of that which is the bla bla bla bal bla -breaths-. So now, people who takes Yr 11 maths B hates polar bears :)

Monday was FREAKIN AWESOME! Yes. you did not see it wrongly. And yes it involved someone. and no I can't give details here just in case people other then my enemies read this post :P I so made the right decision to go to the library after school that day. It was indeed a productive one. Which included studying as well of course. -thinks back about monday and smiles-. Yes it was that good. Actually it was Elaine who texted me and told me about xxx. She was like "come say hi to me if you walk by" hahas. and although I was like sitting directly above her we were texting frantically. STALKING yes. Another message read "DUDE! It's like we have spies on both floors~" hahas.
I went with Linh, the twins (Caroline & Catherine), Yanny and Emily. Knowing how Emily and Linh were there, I knew to act as if I didn't know them or wasn't attached to their group :) and yes the librarian came over. HAHA. 5mins right after Linh and Emily left, it all happened! OMG why did she have to leave so early, and thank god I needed gum desperately and thank god catherine got the floors wrong and was arguing away with caroline. Thank god that I decided to eavesdrop on their convo. Or else :(
Friday was bad and depressing. Screw you. yes you. it was all because of you. I let you get into my head. I promised myself that I wouldn't let it happened but it did. GOSH it started with Maths B. I had 0.5marks to get an A! Screw Rose :@ Then in physics, salama was giving back our tests and he said to me infront of the whole class with everyone watching "Erm, I suggest you try harder, coz if you don't work hard then you will.."HELLO!! What happened when I got  a B+ for my block exams?? From a D to a B? and u said nothing. and xxx got a C+ to a B and you were like "oh great improvement, I am very happy with ur results" wtf! If he continues to be like this to me. I'm gonna go see the HOD nah. FML~ I walked down the hall to english class, yes it's just 2 doors away =.= and sat down on a table. WHAM! I hit my head on the knob behind. metal knob of the metal box. UGH!!! HOW DARN DEPRESSING CAN IT GET ALREADY?! In maths C it was kinda fun coz we were playing loto but I just wish. You know~ sigh.

 ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment