Sep 9, 2010

Feel the breeze


Tiffany's been complaining how I get to leave school earlier for a whole week and that I get to miss all my assignments. Well actually it's everyone LOL. But I still have to pass up my Maths B, Maths C, Chemistry and English assignments. Plus my Dance and Physics exam..so ya. So I went to Garden City with Tiffany to do some last minute shopping for yes, you people. Katie Yap. Shereen Wong & Tee Chuan Ling. So say thank you to Tiff. Btw she's sarawakian :)

I made a significant move by not taking the 150. I think it's good coz I reckon all that is going on now is too much of a waste of my energy and time. Since we both had to go to the toilet really urgently, so we did. Lmao! Tiff had KFC (i couldn't be bothered since in less than 12 hours I'll be back) while I had sushi again. She had passion mango and I had strawberry squeeze. Both from boost. We then went to diva and I didn't find anything that i really like or within my budget so Tiff suggested Equip which was the same. Hahas. Then we went to City Beach and I found the perfect thing! OMG! I still can't believe it. I can't tell you what it is coz they might read this post and I don't want to spoil the surprise :)

Anyways, my feet hurts really badly now. I still need to go home and pack:-S Here's a photo of me and Tiff trying on sunglasses. she's so gonna kill me "why's my face so big?!!" Hahas

 ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment