Sep 5, 2010

Riverfire

Not that I went. Didn't feel like it since I was out the whole day today. I told my mom it is now 9:50 and I was suppose to be in bed by 10. Anyways.So second post. I figured the previous one was wayyy too long and I see you people drowning already. So ya. Woke up at 10 and watch Saturday Disney. GOD I love disney :3 Then wanted to go to Royal Brunei to get the credit card thingy sorted out or else I wouldn't be able to board the plane next Friday. But there was no parking space, you know, at the city. After that me and my mom went to Garden City to look for dresses! Yes. dresses! for my cousins wedding. There were lots of gorgeous dresses that suited me and stuff. But I reckon I'm dressing up too much for a wedding in KK. But my mom reckons that people in KK dresses up waaaaaay more compare to Brisbane :S I dunno. ISH. maybe I'll just wear back the same dress I wore for last year's teachers day performance which I got in 2008 from VANCOUVER i miss that place~Tried 8 dresses and got 1. which wasnt even a cocktail dress what so ever. It was a sun dress. pretty as. The shoe shop outside of the library was closing down so there was like mega sales!! This gladiator high heeled shoes were only 10 dollars! But I didn't get them. Was thinking of getting a pair of gladiator sandals for boom but dunno if she will like it a not. and shereen. I got her loads of stuff. At least, in my mind :P hahas.
then piano, then Aldi. here's a theory:" If you see thin people buying loads of chocolate from ALDI. Note: It means that they are going back to their hometown and are buying for family and friends :) hahas. good theory eh? after that we went to singapore malaysia for dinner. i know! I'm going in less than a week and i'm going to get rip off food? shame on you kim. Came home and was so tired and felt restless. That's why mom ended up going to riverfire by herself, just like how she did for buddhafest, which made me feel very guilty :S
[This pair of shoes cost 10dollars only! Was gonna buy it for boom but she doesn't like it..should ask shereen :)]


 ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment