Oct 12, 2011

Difference between talking & bragging

Warning: This is going to be a pretty long post with words and no pics :)

So I reached school at 8 40am this morning and as I was walking to form class I saw C sitting outside of J block. I didn’t want to say hi because I wanted to do my Chinese speech (the test is next Saturday FML). But then I heard “Kimberley!” and that’s when I knew it was unavoidable, so she walked up to me and I actually was being quite friendly (thinking that she had became a nicer person) and I found out that she had a vocal soiree audition. I was going to do my audition this Friday morning but anyways.

Do you know when someone is trying to brag about themselves in a bad way? Ya I mean I’m not trying to be mean or anything but knowing her character and all, to me it’s pretty obvious with her tone of voice. “Ms. N said I did really well, she asked me if I practiced and I said no (in a braggy tone, I’m not exaggerating)”. Well I would have felt happy for her but knowing her personality and stuff…

Then we talked about what song I was gonna sing for my audition, when I told her a Chinese song she was like “seriously? You may as well sing a Korean song like 2NE1’s lonely or something”. I swear  it’s her tone of voice. You have to hear her say it to you.  I dunno, I may be overreacting and being sensitive? 

After that, she continued with her bombardment with "You know when you sang should've said no last year, my mom was like 'oh you know that girl who sang with the violinist and guitarist, they were so out of tune'" I'm like -.- and you tell me this now because?? I'm like No we weren't and you know when someone tells you a comment about another person and that other person doesn't agree with the comment, usually the middle person would just say "Oh I don't know it was xxx who gave the comment" something like that right! BUT she kept on insisting that we were out of tune so I the first thing that came out of my mouth was (while she was babbling on) "Erm, no we practiced in front of Ms. Lamount and Ms Nicholson and Mr Steele too and they said that we were pretty good". Of course I didn't say the last bit. I wish I did though (*^#^$#@ I dunno why at that moment, I actually wanted to cry :( I don't know the reason but just that I wondered why would she want to do that and why are there such people like her in the world. It’s just so sad..Gosh I sound so dramatic lol.

I am not a narcissist and my character and personality is seriously not like that. I AM NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO BRAG even if I wanted to >.> but,
I mean if I wasn't good and stuff why was I chosen to sang on assembly and not you? Why was I considered for the lead role for the school musical and not you? Why was I asked to perform during State High Beats and not you? Why did I pass the audition for last year's vocal soiree and you didn't? Furthermore, don't you ever wonder why why WHY some people just dislike you so much? Control your mouth please. 

감사합니다! There's my korean, in your face :P

ok bye.

P.S I sound so childish, who cares =D


No comments:

Post a Comment