Oct 30, 2011

Enough

So I just finished my performance for vocal soiree which is my last time ever, and I am so so so disappointed in myself.
I was just so nervous, it's not like me. I'm never nervous, even though I am I would calm down the moment I start singing, but this time my heart was just like going as fast as it could. I went outta tune not once but 3 effin times!! THREE!!!! I know this song so well and I sing it well too. Why oh why. So embarrassing. So not my standard.
Is this God's sign of asking me to quit fantasizing about being a singer? Well, if it is, it is working.
Coz now I'm not going to audition for graduation anymore.
I couldn't even pull of this song in front of what? 40 people? 50 max?
Talk about singing in front of the whole graduating class, plus their parents, plus the faculty plus the other students. More than 2000 I'm estimating?
My confidence just plunged to level zero....


No comments:

Post a Comment