Oct 7, 2011

So I talked to him on fb while he was at work. We talked for quite a long while.
Was gonna continue after I finish my shower. Except.
I went on a dance party with my mom at home. I created a list of KPOP songs with catchy dance moves and just dance for an hour and a half! Yes that's from 7:30 to 9:30p.m. wow! haha totally digging dancing again. I realize my flexibility is going down the drain seriously. can't even lift my left lef in a attitude of 90 degress anymore :(

and I tried to do this action again:


barely got my leg up to my head and didn't have any more strength asjdfhweur! CRIES
I wanna go back to Mrs. Lu and hear her yell even when waiting at the reception area. I miss ballet class.
I wanna go back to SDT and discover myself, push my limits and being the boss! nah jokes. I'm not that kind of person.
I wanna go back to 6th floor of CCA building (although I dread climbing up those stairs!) and grand jete from one corner of the studio to the other.
Ah memories...

Anyways.
I signed in to msn. and I still remembered when he said that he thought I was dead coz I signed in late that day. awww..
So I signed in right and he didn't say hi, so I went offline and signed in again ( I know, shut up!) and he said hello. hehhehe
I seriously hope he doesn't know this blog exists :O and if you are reading this, please just act like this is some random shit. lol thank you

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment