Sep 11, 2011

so I've been talking to him..to tell u the truth, I've been waiting the whole night for him to talk to me.
Was telling ling about him and my dream which included black flying monkeys
but then he said he was gonna talk but instead went to play games instead -.-
but then he said he'll go on ebuddy which made me felt all giddy
then he sorta just went off to play your games again lol thought u left by now
and oh he just IM me again asking me why I'm not asleep. I replied, no answer must be gaming
ah boys.. so ya. love-why so complicated.

talking to ling too. she's the one that I can talk about personal deep deep stuff with. coz we can relate to each other. we might get angry or pissed at each other sometimes and it takes time to recover but ya it will be all good. I know most of her secrets and she knows most of mine. Except one, which only I will know forever..

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment