Sep 12, 2011

SBS Star Audition

So I just submitted my application for SBS Star Audition.
I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD. like this is it. It's the best opportunity anyone could ever get.
What if I don't get excepted again coz of my weight? I'm actually a very appealing person u know



















I know I'm so attractive.
But! seriously JYP or anyone from the casting director if you are reading this you know I was just joking and I don't look like that at all! send me an email and I'll send you tons of pictures to proof this one wrong. lmao.

ok back to the audition. Ya like the one i went to last December, I have to say I did not prepare my best for it but the days I waited to have the results announce were just torturing. Even the flight back to Brisbane.
I was still dreaming.
So now, again I wanna be a singer. I just love performing that much.
People have told me before that I should keep it as a hobby coz if it becomes my job and stress comes in, I won't enjoy it anymore. Which makes sense..
But that's the challenging part right? Overcoming the obstacle.
I just love to sing and dance and perform.
I can do it all day and everyday. no, I WANT TO.

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment