Aug 5, 2010

Love for marshmallows & The Courier Mail

Two post in one day. Awesome much? So school was pretty awesome today. It started with English which was a BOO for me. The plan is due tomorrow or Monday. I choose the second option. I don't think I need to explain why. Coz in this case, isn't it pretty obvious? I spent the time reading newspapers and eating marshmallow off Karon. I realize since I've came to Australia, the only newspaper I've read are the free chinese ones available at Sunnybank. LOL. Towards morning tea I got really really hungry so I started to eat my rice crackers (yes it's flavourless). I saw this paper article about Julia Gillard. It was a comic which had Tony Abott in a boxing gear looking very thin and Kevin Rudd's head hang up on the wall. Each sorta creepy but it's pretty hilarious!

In PCL, we were doing this test where we select our personalities and such and the results will show what field we should go into in university.You know me. All my interests are all performing arts, public speaking, broadcasting, entertainment and stuff. So naturally the field I should be in is involving that. But in Asian world, it's a big NO NO. So sadly, that's the only reason and I can guarantee the only reason that I do not know what I want to study in uni. I'm like Camilla. Seriously my life is very similar to her. 拉上补下. It's a big NO NO.


Before last period, was the best time of my life! Thanks to chemistry EEI, I had to go to the locker to get my milo kok..HAHA! And which led me to....................................................
You will not believe the food people brought for the experiment! Potato chips, MARSHMALLOWS!, bread biscuits -yawn-. One sentence that made me smile by Mr. Raven:" If I catch you eating other people's practical, I will mark you down!" bahaha. Karon ended sitting on the floor eating her marshmallows which now comes to think of it. It was her own marshmallows, she didn't have to hide! LOL

Anyways, Kebab for dinner as you can see from my previous post. I need to sleep earlier but I"m so full from drinking Lo Hon Guo =.= Herbal drinks are bad for you!..JEEZ

  ok bye.

P.S. Ling edited the picture of our heart. I cropped it and she "sticker-ised" it
[Ling's Pink Edition]
[My Purple Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment