Aug 5, 2010

Talking about having no topic to talk about

Yes. That's me & Evangeline Tee Chuan Ling. You know how when you have this group of friends who are like so close to you and you can just turn on msn and leave the webcam on even though you really aren't talking about anything? I just love these people.

I miss my friends, but thanks to technology and facebook, distance is so not a problem nowadays. Compare to when my dad went to England to study at the same age as me. He would only be able to receive one letter like in one term. One letter takes 2 weeks to arrive. Imagine that! Boom's having math tuition with Ellyn now while me and Ling decided to flunk it and go home to chat on msn :P haha. But we're still one big family. We took lots of pictures here they are....enjoy!

 ok bye.

[Crazy. I really liked this picture. Too bad I got cut in half.]
[Specs? Anyone?]

[Ugh. Chicken eyes rule!]
[It's time for food! Above: Cha siu pau Below: Chicken Kebab]

[Difference of black & white]
[Coward! Not loser! haha]
[Say you  need me, say you love me, and post it on a love wall :)]
[Ignore the drawing. It's called helping your friend to catch up on the latest news. LOL]
[Betulnya, macam satu babi ni!]



Pictures taken by: Kimberley Tham Mun-Yi
Other creature: Evangeline Tee Chuan Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment