Oct 24, 2015

Blessed & Lucky

I can't believe it. I'm a president of a club in uni. Not just any uni, UQ. Well to me it's just UQ but to other people it's UQ! Never would I have imagine myself to be so active in a society. I always thought that the day I moved to Brisbane, it was the day my extra curriculum activities ended.

Non-member to VP Marketing, one year on, President (feels weird saying it). Wow. I do the darnest things haha. Dad was the greatest Toastmaster president and mom was the woman behind him, no pressure Kimberley. I know my parents are very proud of me, especially mom. So nervous yet still didn't want to message me because she couldn't bear to hear the results. And dad is just happy because I'm always Francis Tham junior, like father like daughter.

So yea,

2016 ACYA Execs
Aaron & Paulina

P.S. Happy one month baby! so lucky to have you. Love you so so much xoxo

2 comments: