Jan 21, 2012

So I'm back in KK and I should be ecstatic but I'm not. I thought I would be. My mood changes all the time similar to a mood swing. Where should i start? Uni?
Well uni. The words are kinda scary to me. BEWARE: THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST!
Well I did not get accepted to engineering at uq which was a disappointment coz I thought if I got it then everything will be solved and I won't have second thoughts on it. But no I got QS instead. And then now I think I want to study optometry so badly. I'm very sure if I study media or something I would be good at it. But being Canto I want face. so yea I'm so self-conscious and scared of what people would think of me it is ridiculous I know but I can't change my mind that easily can I? Why can't there be just a course to be a singer.
I wanna earn money yes I admit I like fame in a good way not coz I'm proud but I am the type of person that needs compliments then I will improve. If you don't compliment me then I'll think I suck and won't bother at improving myself. I know this sounds very bad but trust me I'm not an obnoxious person and definitely not hidung tinggi. Just you knw everyone works differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment