Aug 11, 2011

Knock knock, anyone there?

What exactly is a blog? A diary that one keep online?
I thought a diary was private and personal. However there's these people that "follows" you. What does that make blogging? Sometimes I just wish that I know someone reads my blog on a regular basis, so that I have a feeling as if I'm talking to someone and feel comforted. But I don't want you to read it as well because it's suppose to be personal. This is so confusing :/ Anyone out there? perhaps just gimme a nod? or something......

ok bye.

3 comments:

  1. blogging doesn't always have to be a personal diary. Can be about fashion or money or makeup or anything like that can be about dieting. I have examples haha i you want lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. true. but it's like my personal diary coz my mom found my diary once. as in the book. which is my fault too coz I din hide it properly. haha
    and don't tell her that! I don't want her to come reading this hahahhaha shh! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i won't say anything

    ReplyDelete