Oct 25, 2010

Doink.

Word of the year! D-O-I-N-K.
It's actually pronounced dwaioun~ hahahha! It's like a spring? Do you get it? Thought by my beloved cousin, Ms. Soo Yunn Ru. haha. It's awesome. pretty much. But it gets annoying to some people but it's pretty much addictive. Doink!

School has started for quite some time. 3 weeks into the last term. And 2 months of summer break then I'm gonna be in Year 12! Oh no. yes. Oh no! I'm graduating after that, from high school. Time passes really fast, too fast in my opinion. I still remember the first day of primary school. I cried and therefore, was not selected to become class monitor. Well, at least that's what my form teacher told me -shrugs-\

But I really don't wanna graduate yet. Perhaps one more year, then I'll be prepared.

It's not that I don't know what I want to study, it's because I want to be a singer. I'm serious. And this ambition in asian world it's mostly a big NONO. Yes my mom says "sure you can do that, after you graduate from university." DOINK!
[Last year's comp. Champion baby! Go J3 He 2010. From left to right: Michelle, Shroomie, Me & Ling]

I've been really addicted to kpop recently. 2PM is really good. You can tell that they were trained hard before they debuted. Singing live is not easy, especially when you need to dance as well. I know that coz when I sang Party Just Begun during teacher's day with camilla and natalie. BOY! -hits the gym-

Well. That's it. from my life. for now. I need to go study.


[I miss going for vocal lessons every week. Although I was always scared of going! haha. Ms Teo & Ms. Wong]

[Me & Boomie! She's holding my bottle. P.S. I lost it! Champion for choir & Best Conductor Award :)]
 ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment